Narrow Road Depot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Ceremony Has Begun - Kiss the Son

3 posters

Go down

Opening Ceremony Has Begun - Kiss the Son Empty Opening Ceremony Has Begun - Kiss the Son

Post by Tryphosa Wed Jul 26 2017, 16:49

From Revelation Daily
Opening Ceremony Has Begun - Kiss the Son

July 26, 2017
Any large event has an opening ceremony. It could be small, like the first pitch and national anthem at a baseball game. It could be longer and more elaborate like the Olympics, which includes the passing of the torch for weeks leading up to the official lighting ceremony, which includes a very elaborate presentation and spectacle of lights and many performers.

Why should the GREAT SIGN of Revelation 12 be any different?

If man is able to create such a spectacle for events that happen 162 times a year (baseball) or every 4 years (Olympics)... well, how much greater can God do for an event that seems to be unique in all human history?!

It just so happens that He did and it started yesterday.

Part understated, part spectacular. All of it perfectly choreographed to bring in a Great Sign full of hope, expectation, wonder (and unfortunately like any big event, plenty of controversy too).

Before going on, much credit for this discovery must be given to Paul over at the Zeus Mossbender Youtube Channel for his awesome video titled:
PROPHECY ALERT: 5/15/2017 - An Opening Ceremony (Psalm 2:12)!!

In that video (linked above to start at the 10 min mark, exactly when he begins explaining the ceremony) he makes the beautiful connection between Psalm 2:12 and the 'King Star' Regulus.   He focused in on a series of conjunctions leading up to the Revelation 12 Sign...conjunctions with sun, moon, and planets in which they seem to kiss the King (star) when they pass by.
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish in the way, for his wrath is quickly kindled. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.
Paul believes (and I agree)  that this forms a symbolic 'Opening Ceremony' and strengthens the authenticity of the sign... as if that was even required.  It is a beautiful and moving representation of Psalm 2:12, much like how a choreographer would form a dance around a poetic song to signify an important event.  Amazingly, one of the conjunctions includes the Solar Eclipse as a highlight.  

Together these various conjunctions near this very famous star Regulus (which happens to have a precedence of signaling a quite important event in the past) forms a beautiful and elaborate Opening Ceremony that spans nearly 2 months from July to September.  When connected with Ps 2:12, the imagery is even starker... showing a dichotomy between those of us who Kiss the Son, and those who are perishing (1 Cor 1:18) spiritually, and could be physically if the Day of the Lord begins soon.

See complete article and graphics here:  
https://rev12daily.blogspot.com/2017/07/opening-ceremony-has-begun-kiss-son.html
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Opening Ceremony Has Begun - Kiss the Son Empty Re: Opening Ceremony Has Begun - Kiss the Son

Post by Tryphosa Wed Jul 26 2017, 16:58

Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Opening Ceremony Has Begun - Kiss the Son Empty Re: Opening Ceremony Has Begun - Kiss the Son

Post by Tryphosa Wed Jul 26 2017, 17:45

Lots of watching and tracking of end time events and happenings, many are not good at all, earthquakes, false christs, wars, pestilence, famines, animal die offs, martyrs, murders, persecution, immorality etc, etc., all gut wrenching and heartbreaking.  But then along comes the Revelation 12 sign of the woman with the kiss the Son procession, and this is awesome, wondrous, magnificent. A joy to study, discuss, ponder, admire, this can only be from the hand of God!

And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Phi 4:8

Think about the things of heaven, not the things of earth. Col 3:2
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarhead Wed Jul 26 2017, 19:25

Opening Ceremony Has Begun - Kiss the Son 3585469810 

and Times of the Signs!
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

https://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Thu Jul 27 2017, 10:23

Jarhead wrote:Opening Ceremony Has Begun - Kiss the Son 3585469810 

and Times of the Signs!

Agree, we have had more signs of recent than just a few years ago.
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Thu Jul 27 2017, 10:25

They have seen Your procession, O God, the procession of my God, my King, into the sanctuary.  Psalm 68:24

Last edited by Tryphosa on Fri Jul 28 2017, 10:17; edited 1 time in total
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarhead Thu Jul 27 2017, 10:56

Sky was some what cloudy in my area so only the brightest stars were visible.

I could see Jupiter of course and some of Virgo, plus a gorgeous sliver of New Moon in Leo, knowing that Mercury was kissing the son.
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

https://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphena Fri Jul 28 2017, 07:16

Jarhead wrote:Sky was some what cloudy in my area so only the brightest stars were visible.

I could see Jupiter of course and some of Virgo, plus a gorgeous sliver of New Moon in Leo, knowing that Mercury was kissing the son.

Opening Ceremony Has Begun - Kiss the Son 4249963766

Was a bit cloudy up here. All I could see was Jupiter, but used Stellarium to see the Moon, Mercury & Regulus.
Tryphena
Tryphena

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Sat Aug 05 2017, 15:45

Another often overlooked "kiss".

Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet. Luke 7:45
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down