Rev 12 Sign, What should I be doing Lord?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rev 12 Sign, What should I be doing Lord?

Post by Tryphosa on Mon Jun 12 2017, 18:56

First topic message reminder :

It will soon be 100 days until Trumpets. I find myself asking,"What should I be doing Lord?" No one knows for sure what the future will bring, but who would not want to be ready and watching if the Lord should come quickly?

Share your Scripture, prayer, links, fellowship, thoughts, edification, videos etc.

For Revelation 12 sign information, (more links on these sites as well):

http://watchfortheday.org/index.html

https://rev12daily.blogspot.com/

http://www.unsealed.org/

Unsealed Countdown to the Revelation 12:1-2 sign:

http://www.unsealed.org/p/the-sign.html

Trumpets countdown: 

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/feast-of-trumpets-countdown-clock-8bbc70c1-47af-4339-92c9-23b1cc3dbdce

Some interesting numbers/facts ~ Countdown Report

https://countdownreport.wordpress.com/blog/

Prayer for U.S.
Rapture and End Times invite you to take part in our August 21: 40 Days for America prayer for the United States. We will focus our daily prayer on national repentance and revival, and on individual transformation, starting on the day of the Great American Eclipse.
Join us in praying for the unsaved in the U.S. – for a great harvest of souls. As “watchmen on the wall,” we believe that the time before the Rapture and the Tribulation is very short.

https://raptureandendtimes.com/2017/07/15/rapture-2017-prayer-for-u-s/

Last edited by Tryphosa on Sun Jul 16 2017, 21:09; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Added links)
Tryphosa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Revelation Sign Resource

Post by Tryphosa on Sat Jul 08 2017, 19:30

(Posted in the Reading Shelf)   http://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com/t685-biblical-propehcy-and-the-sign-of-september-23-2017

From Revelation 12 Daily...
New Revelation Sign Resource

Biblical Prophecy and the Sign of Revelation 23, 2017

by Alan Rennick

https://rev12daily.blogspot.com/2017/07/new-revelation-12-resource.html
Tryphosa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rev 12 Sign, What should I be doing Lord?

Post by Tryphosa on Mon Jul 10 2017, 08:54

This song came via Revelation 12 Daily and hyper-linking from the above article page 5:

As in the days of Noah "Misty Edwards"

Here we are, pre Revelation 12 season.
Tryphosa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Created For Good Works

Post by Tryphosa on Mon Jul 10 2017, 16:11

This has been a struggle, knowing that everything could change soon, very soon, just want to be prepared, (should be prepared anyway one never knows what tomorrow will bring). And as a believer one knows they don't have to do anything, but still one wants to be prepared, like going on a hiking trip one could just go, but better yet if one had hiking shoes and a canteen.

From Unsealed, great article:
You know that my focus lately has been on correctly preaching the Gospel of Grace.  The Gospel + anything = nothing.  There can be no mixture of law and grace (Romans 11:6).  It's either all law or all grace and we know that no one has ever been able to keep the law except Christ (Psalm 14:3, 53:3, Isaiah 64:6-7, Romans 3:9-23, James 2:10).  The law was not given to make us righteous, but to show us our desperate need for a Savior who actually can make us righteous (Romans 3:19-26, Galatians 3:24).  You can summarize all of Paul's teaching on law and grace as follows:

All men are dead and alienated from God by sin.  No one seeks after God and for that very reason the law was given to make mankind aware of sin and the fact that there exists a holy God to whom they are all accountable.  The purpose of the law was to lead mankind to grace.  Salvation was always through faith alone and Abraham is the chief example of this truth because his faith was credited to him as righteousness apart from the law.  And now, in the fullness of time, the substance of God's provision for mankind's sins has been revealed - the Lord Jesus Christ who became our propitiation on the Cross.

If I were to pick a single verse that best encapsulates Paul's life and message, it would be Romans 3:21:

But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify.
(For complete article)

http://www.unsealed.org/2017/07/created-for-good-works.html

Last edited by Tryphosa on Mon Jul 10 2017, 16:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarify)
Tryphosa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Daniel's pre event instruction from Daniel chapter 9

Post by Tryphosa on Mon Jul 10 2017, 16:37

Here is Daniel's example when he figured out things would be changing soon. This is what he did before things changed, before the captivity ended.

From the Book of Danile chapter 9 verses 2-4

2 in the first year of his reign I, Daniel, understood by the books the number of the years specified by the word of the LORD through Jeremiah the prophet, that He would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem. (Daniel was reading the Scriptures, he read things will be changing, the captivity would end soon)

3 Then I set my face toward the Lord God to make request by prayer and supplications, with fasting, sackcloth, and ashes.  (So what does he do? Goes into prayer and fasting mode)

4 And I prayed to the LORD my God, and made confession, and said, “O Lord, great and awesome God, who keeps His covenant and mercy with those who love Him, and with those who keep His commandments, (And this is what he prayed)

The chapter continues on with Daniel's, Daniel gets a quick response with insight and further understanding.  Daniel gives us wonderful instruction.

In this video Chuck Missler discusses Daniel 9:1-20 from 18:30 to about 33:00.  Helpful to know what Daniel did in that situation, could it be similar  to our present time, before the Rev 12 sign?

(He starts with Daniel 9:1 at 18:30 )

Daniel's Prayer Chapter 9:1-19

In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the lineage of the Medes, who was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans— in the first year of his reign I, Daniel, understood by the books the number of the years specified by the word of the Lord through Jeremiah the prophet, that He would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

Then I set my face toward the Lord God to make request by prayer and supplications, with fasting, sackcloth, and ashes.

And I prayed to the Lord my God, and made confession, and said, “O Lord, great and awesome God, who keeps His covenant and mercy with those who love Him, and with those who keep His commandments,  we have sinned and committed iniquity, we have done wickedly and rebelled, even by departing from Your precepts and Your judgments.

Neither have we heeded Your servants the prophets, who spoke in Your name to our kings and our princes, to our fathers and all the people of the land.  

O Lord, righteousness belongs to You, but to us shame of face, as it is this day—to the men of Judah, to the inhabitants of Jerusalem and all Israel, those near and those far off in all the countries to which You have driven

them, because of the unfaithfulness which they have committed against You.

“O Lord, to us belongs shame of face, to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, because we have sinned against You.  

To the Lord our God belong mercy and forgiveness, though we have rebelled against Him.  10 We have not obeyed the voice of the Lord our God, to walk in His laws, which He set before us by His servants the prophets.  

11 Yes, all Israel has transgressed Your law, and has departed so as not to obey Your voice; therefore the curse and the oath written in the Law of Moses the servant of God have been poured out on us, because we have sinned against Him.  

12 And He has confirmed His words, which He spoke against us and against our judges who judged us, by bringing upon us a great disaster; for under the whole heaven such has never been done as what has been done to Jerusalem.

13 “As it is written in the Law of Moses, all this disaster has come upon us; yet we have not made our prayer before the Lord our God, that we might turn from our iniquities and understand Your truth.  

14 Therefore the Lord has kept the disaster in mind, and brought it upon us; for the Lord our God is righteous in all the works which He does, though we have not obeyed His voice.  

15 And now, O Lord our God, who brought Your people out of the land of Egypt with a mighty hand, and made Yourself a name, as it is this day—we have sinned, we have done wickedly!

16 “O Lord, according to all Your righteousness, I pray, let Your anger and Your fury be turned away from Your city Jerusalem, Your holy mountain; because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and Your people are a reproach to all those around us.  

17 Now therefore, our God, hear the prayer of Your servant, and his supplications, and for the Lord’s sake cause Your face to shine on Your sanctuary, which is desolate.  

18 O my God, incline Your ear and hear; open Your eyes and see our desolations, and the city which is called by Your name; for we do not present our supplications before You because of our righteous deeds, but because of Your great mercies.  

19 O Lord, hear! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, listen and act! Do not delay for Your own sake, my God, for Your city and Your people are called by Your name.”

Last edited by Tryphosa on Mon Jul 17 2017, 08:43; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Video, Added Daniel 9:1-19)
Tryphosa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Revelation 12 & Fools for Jesus

Post by Tryphosa on Tue Jul 11 2017, 21:39

Revelation 12 & Fools for Jesus l Cry wolf l Christ l September 23 2017 Alignment l 2 Peter 3 & Paul
Video from Parable of the Vineyard
Some things to be mindful therein.

Published on Jul 10, 2017
The soon to come alignment on September 23, 2017 is a fulfillment of the prophecy found in Revelation 12. What follows is yet to be seen. Wanted to chat about the "Cry Wolf" scenario we find ourselves in, much paralleling to Acts 5 (future video expounding on this) disbelief in general, Repentance and the Anti - Paul movement.
Tryphosa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa on Thu Jul 13 2017, 07:51

And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25

Seems like we can see the day approaching!
Little more than 70 days til Trumpets!

Last edited by Tryphosa on Sat Jul 15 2017, 10:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed font/size)
Tryphosa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Missler Rev Session 11 in prep for Rev 12 Sign

Post by Tryphosa on Sat Jul 15 2017, 19:50

Even better than Missler's Daniel study from the Daniel 10 study above is Missler's Revelation Session 11 Study.  He again goes through Daniel chapter 9 and gives great insight what Daniel experiences and did when he figured the 70 years of captivity was coming to an end.  Perhaps best advice yet for what should we be doing at such a time as this.

Chuck Missler Revelation Session 11

Most helpful 19:00 to about 33:33 (but the whole video has great insight) Times are approx.

7:30 Matthew 24:4-8
8:00 Non signs
8:50 Key event Matthew 24:15-16
9:30 Let the reader understand
11:00 Abomination desolation
14:00 Jesus talking to Jews, Matthew 24
15:40 Septuigent
18:40 CM starts Daniel Chapter 9
---

19:00 Daniels' interrupted prayer
20:30 Daniel takes Jeremiah seriously
21:00 What would you do if you knew Jesus was coming in three weeks? Heed Daniel's instruction!
23:00 Prayer - God's way of enlisting us in what He is doing
24:20 Confession, Daniel prays for his people as well as himself, trespasses, etc.
29:00 Daniel interrupted
30:00 Reveals Daniel's heart
31:00 Evening obligation, Gabrielle speaks
31:30 Gen 18 Abraham friend to God, God reveals to His friends, who are God's beloved? Daniel OT, John NT, God gives insight 
32:00 Shows what He (God) is going to do-God will reveal, God gives His beloved insight
33:33 70th Week
---

47:00 360 day years changes, 701BC, Mars and exchange of energy
50:00 Guliver's Travels
1:03:00 Responsible to know prophecy
1:05:00 God is precise

Last edited by Tryphosa on Sun Jul 16 2017, 14:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more time notes)
Tryphosa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum