Narrow Road Depot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scientist Finds Formula that Proves Prophecy

2 posters

Go down

Scientist Finds Formula that Proves Prophecy Empty Scientist Finds Formula that Proves Prophecy

Post by Tryphosa Tue Jun 19 2018, 21:22

Israeli Scientist Finds Mathematical Formula that Proves Prophecy
by Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz 6-18-18

“I foretell the end from the beginning, And from the start, things that had not occurred. I say: My plan shall be fulfilled; I will do all I have purposed.” Isaiah 46:10 (The Israel Bible™️)

Saul Kullok, a scientist with many patents to his name, has developed a formula correlating the axis of the earth and the latitudes of Israel’s Biblical borders to Prophecy. The proofs are convincing but what he said about next year will shock you.
Scientist Finds Formula that Proves Prophecy 28168248_143623669783406_1434389169689622085_n-1Saul Kullok (Facebook)
Kullok was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and immigrated to Israel in 1974. In addition to his scientific research, Kullok has made an intense study into physical-mathematical structures contained in the Hebrew Bible and the ancient tradition of Israel. Remarkably, he discovered predefined timings for major physical events involving the People of Israel during the last 3,500 years which are correlated to physical events. Kullok is in the process of publishing his study.

Read full article here: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/109579/israeli-scientist-finds-mathematical-formula-that-proves-prophecy/
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Scientist Finds Formula that Proves Prophecy Empty Re: Scientist Finds Formula that Proves Prophecy

Post by Tryphosa Tue Jun 19 2018, 21:24

Interesting article, would like to read his research paper when it comes out. From above article:

“The results show the year before an aliyah (immigration to Israel, literally ‘ascending),” Kullok said. “This means that in two years, there will be an aliyah which, according to the calculations, will be the largest yet. Since it is the most southern latitude of all the borders of Israel, this is the final aliyah and there will be no more exiles.”
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Scientist Finds Formula that Proves Prophecy Empty Re: Scientist Finds Formula that Proves Prophecy

Post by Jarhead Wed Jun 20 2018, 07:06

Yes, I have no doubt that correlations exist ~ after all, God created EVERYTHING!
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

https://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down