Narrow Road Depot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koinonia House Addresses The Revelation 12 Sign

3 posters

Go down

Koinonia House Addresses The Revelation 12 Sign Empty Koinonia House Addresses The Revelation 12 Sign

Post by Tryphosa Tue Aug 01 2017, 10:53

Koinonia House Addresses The Revelation 12 Sign
July 31, 2017

Chuck Missler's ministry, Koinonia House, put out a video today about the Revelation 12 Sign and September 23rd, 2017. They have been working on this video for quite some time and many of us have been looking forward to hearing what they have to say. From the portions I have seen, they are not on board with it.  But they are a great ministry, a ministry that has helped so many of us through the years.  So I encourage you to watch their information and compare it with the information on this site and others.  Does their argument convince you?  Do they make a solid case?  Do you think they are wrong, and why?  I can tell you one thing, if these guys can't debunk it, then nobody can.  The question is, did they succeed?? Please share your thoughts below...

https://rev12daily.blogspot.com/2017/07/koinonia-house-addresses-revelation-12.html

(See video at link, the link also links to the Utube video, where there is several hundred comments)
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Koinonia House Addresses The Revelation 12 Sign Empty Re: Koinonia House Addresses The Revelation 12 Sign

Post by Tryphosa Tue Aug 01 2017, 11:04

Thinking that Ron Matsen actually did a favor on getting the message out there. Perhaps more will become aware of the Revelation 12 Sign because of this presentation and see the truth in the firestorm of comments and rebuttals?
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Koinonia House Addresses The Revelation 12 Sign Empty Re: Koinonia House Addresses The Revelation 12 Sign

Post by Tryphosa Tue Aug 01 2017, 11:26

Some very good Missler videos ~ Thank you James O at Revelation 12 Daily (from reply section)

Go to 35:00 in this video
Chuck missler,Virgin Birth in SPACE ~ 2017!

Published on Apr 1, 2014
Chuck missler,Revelation Ch 12 The Woman & The Man Child,Virgin Birth in SPACE ~ 2017!

--------
Go to 21:00 in this video
Chuck Missler Revelation Session 17 Ch 12 The Woman & The Man Child

Published on Mar 9, 2014
Chuck Missler Revelation Session 17 Ch 12 The Woman & The Man Child

-----------
Article written by Chuck Missler

http://www.khouse.org/articles/2014/1193/

Signs in the Heavens
by Dr. Chuck Missler

The Hebrew “Mazzaroth” has nothing to do with astrology. Rather, it is a tool that uses the stars to tell a story.

In this article, we’re going to look at the Mazzaroth, the Hebrew name for the zodiac. Many scholars believe the word zodiac comes from the Greek zidiakòs kýklos meaning “a circle of little animals.” The Sanskrit root word sodi, though, means “the way” and reflects the Middle East understanding of the zodiac.

The Mazzaroth has nothing to do with astrology or any attempt to tell our futures based on the stars. Rather, the Mazzaroth is a tool that uses the stars to tell a story.

The Hebrews knew their constellations. They were not to worship the stars, but the first chapter of Genesis states that when God created the heavenly bodies, He did so for several reasons. He said, “…Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years.

(See link above for complete article)
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarhead Tue Aug 01 2017, 13:57

I was a bit disappointed in this presentation.

Not that they disagreed with it, but that they attacked the men and not the message.  They did NOT do as they said, which was to look at all the facets of the issue.  They ignored so much.  They obviously did NOT study the issue and only skimmed the high points.

The arguments they took on were the low hanging fruit and the ones most "not at issue" if you follow me.

For instance ~ the 12 versus 9 stars in Leo.  Hey, the ancients did not KNOW about planets.  Anything shining in the sky was a star, wandering or not.  Are there 12 "stars" in her crown, or not???  (There are 12 during the time of the sign.)

Frankly, I am weary of people NOT making the connection.  Rev 12 is for the Jews.  We should be looking at Rosh Hashana which is 2 to 3 days EARLIER than Sept 23rd.

People need to read Daniel Matson's work.
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

https://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Tue Aug 01 2017, 20:45

Daniel Matson would be an excellent choice for Ron to have on his show.

This is the Scripture RM used to make a veiled jab.

These six things the LORD hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: Proverbs 6:16
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphena Tue Aug 01 2017, 20:47

At minute 12:45 RM lists...

Some Problems
*I will identify 6 problems (6 = the number of man)
*Wait, I will identify 7 problems (7 = the number of completion)

These six things the LORD hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: Proverbs 6:16

I agree, a very disappointing presentation.
Since January when I first heard of this sign I and I believe we all have been doing the Berean thing, as Chuck Missler admonishes us all do do...

These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so. Acts 17:11
Tryphena
Tryphena

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphena Tue Aug 01 2017, 21:00

Unsealed puts it in a simple, clear claim. Why can't people get this?

Here's the claim: On September 23rd a unique astronomical alignment of the Sun, Moon, constellation Virgo, constellation Leo, and planets Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, and Venus is going to fulfill this passage from the book of Revelation:

And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth. Revelation 12:1-2 ESV

more from article
http://www.unsealed.org/2017/08/why-revelation-12-sign-cant-be-debunked.html

Koinonia House Addresses The Revelation 12 Sign 1474575395
Tryphena
Tryphena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarhead Wed Aug 02 2017, 05:39

Yup, the sign is there!

Thing is, there are prolly over 100 OTHER confirmations that line up with this.

The Magi set off in their caravan on faith.
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Thu Aug 03 2017, 10:53

Jarhead wrote:Yup, the sign is there!

Thing is, there are prolly over 100 OTHER confirmations that line up with this.

The Magi set off in their caravan on faith.

Kinda changing gears personally, from learning about the sign to introspection and watching.  And I have JL Robb and Ron Matsen to thank for this.  It almost seems like they enjoy starting a street riot more than street preaching God's truth.  Anyway, made me think time to move to phase two, not works, but set out on the "caravan of faith".  I'm sure the Magi were not quibbling about the authenticity of the sign on the way, but pointed their camels west, prayed for safe travel and guidance, and  fellow-shipped all the way to Bethlehem.

As it is written in the Law of Moses, all this disaster has come upon us; yet we have not made our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities and understand Your truth. Daniel 9:13
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Thu Aug 03 2017, 11:08

Tryphena wrote:Unsealed puts it in a simple, clear claim. Why can't people get this?

Here's the claim: On September 23rd a unique astronomical alignment of the Sun, Moon, constellation Virgo, constellation Leo, and planets Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, and Venus is going to fulfill this passage from the book of Revelation:

And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth. Revelation 12:1-2 ESV

more from article
http://www.unsealed.org/2017/08/why-revelation-12-sign-cant-be-debunked.html

Koinonia House Addresses The Revelation 12 Sign 1474575395

Amen!!
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarhead Thu Aug 03 2017, 13:23

Koinonia House Addresses The Revelation 12 Sign 3823500576
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

Back to top Go down

Koinonia House Addresses The Revelation 12 Sign Empty #5 The Forge, Scott Clarke on with Ron Matson

Post by Tryphena Fri Aug 04 2017, 07:57

(haven't finished, still listening)
Tryphena
Tryphena

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Fri Aug 04 2017, 11:23

WTWT#5
Was good, civil. About 41: RM questions not being able to see the sign, Scott gives him coordinates, say it will be seen partially, but could have stated Virgo is clothed in the sun, that is why she is difficult to see.
About 46: they discuss the dragon, Scott could state that his findings is conjecture or theory.
About 1:07: Scott mentions Unsealed, Revelation 12 Daily and the Crow.
About 1:09: RM mentions Jude 13 wandering star.
He also says at the end he (RM) may put together a study on Rev 12 with a different viewpoint.
Just listened to it and my notes are not complete, and not quoted precisely.

Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Fri Aug 04 2017, 12:11

RM seems to want to know if it's true or false, period. We are so close to the time (all of Fall season, not one day would be appropriate to watch) , the Revelation 12:1-2 sign very clearly to be fulfilled, plus convergence signs, that this is indeed a high watch period, why not be ready, and looking up? If nothing happens, so be it, continue watching.

“Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”
Luke 21:28

“Blessed are those servants whom the master, when he comes, will find watching. Assuredly, I say to you that he will gird himself and have them sit down to eat, and will come and serve them. Mark 14:37
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Fri Aug 04 2017, 19:05

About 1:09: RM mentions Jude 13 wandering star. He says wandering star is metioned one time in the Bible, in Jude 13

These are spots in your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, serving only themselves. They are clouds without water, carried about by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots;

raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever. Jude 12-13

Not a good depiction of wandering stars, almost like RM wanted to throw Scott off with that verse.  Venus is a wandering star and is representative of Christ. (Scott mentions this at about 42:00.)

“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.” Revelation 22:16
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down