Narrow Road Depot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelation 12 Sign ~ Assorted Articles

3 posters

Go down

Revelation 12 Sign ~ Assorted Articles Empty Revelation 12 Sign ~ Assorted Articles

Post by Tryphosa Mon Apr 24 2017, 10:24

The Great Sign :: By Daymond Duck
Published on: February 12, 2017 by RRadmin7 Category:Daymond DuckGeneral Articles

I have recently seen some very interesting videos about an event that some are calling “The Revelation-12 Sign.” These videos are about the sun-clothed woman in Rev. 12:1-2.  But I want to begin in Genesis chapter 1 which says the sun, moon and stars are for signs.

“And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day [sun] and the lesser light to rule the night [moon]: he made the stars also” (Genesis 1:14-16).

This brings to mind something Jesus said about His return.
“And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity . . . And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh” (Luke 21:25, 28).

When the return of Jesus is close there will be signs in the sun, moon and stars, but He didn’t reveal what these signs are, or did He?
In the Revelation of Jesus Christ (Rev. 1:1), commonly called the book of Revelation, it is written:
“And there appeared a great wonder (a great sign) in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars” (Rev. 12:1-2).
This woman is Israel (see Gen. 37:9-11) and John called her a great wonder (a great sign) in heaven with the sun, moon and stars.

This is the only thing that is called a “great wonder” or a “great sign” in the Bible. Could this be what God meant when He said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs?” I can’t say for sure, but it could be too important to overlook.

Complete Article:
http://www.raptureready.com/2017/02/12/the-great-sign/

Last edited by Tryphosa on Mon Apr 24 2017, 10:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added date info of article)
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Revelation 12 Sign ~ Assorted Articles Empty Are We Almost There? :: By Daymond Duck

Post by Tryphosa Mon Apr 24 2017, 10:30

Are We Almost There? :: By Daymond Duck

Published on: March 12, 2017 by RRadmin7 Category:Daymond DuckGeneral Articles

The Bible uses terms (last days; latter times; latter years; time of the end; etc.) that mean different things when put in context, but some people take them out of context and use them like they mean the same thing. They don’t always mean the same thing.
Put another way: When someone is talking about the last days it is important to ask “last days of what” (last days of the week, the month, the year, the Church Age, the Tribulation period, the Millennium, last days of what, etc.).
One passage about the last days may refer to Israel during the Millennium (Isa. 2:1-5) and another passage may refer to the Church Age just prior to the Millennium (Heb. 1:2; II Tim. 3:1; James 5:3; II Pet. 3:3).
The idea that the last days refers to the Church Age comes from Barnabus, Irenaeus, Justin Martyr, the Jewish Talmud and, according to some, the Bible.
Some Christians believe that history will be divided into one week of God-days or seven 1,000 year periods (seven God-days; Psa. 90:4; II Pet. 3:8; Heb. 4:4-6; Rev. 20:7). They believe 4,000 years (4 God-days) passed from Adam to Jesus.
They believe the last 3,000 years (the last 3 God-days) started with Jesus (Heb. 1:2). These would include 2,000 years (2 God-days or days 5 and 6) of the Church Age and 1,000 years of rest (1 God-day; day 7; also called the Millennium; Heb. 4:4-10).
The point to notice is that the Church Age covers 2 of the last 3 days of a 7,000 (7 God-day) year period of history.
Through the prophet Joel God said, “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come” (Joel 2:28-31).
This prophecy can be briefly divided into two promises: One promise to pour out the Holy Spirit (it shall come to pass, but no time set) and another promise to show wonders in the sky and on the earth before the Tribulation period.
-----------
Complete article:
http://www.raptureready.com/2017/03/12/are-we-almost-there/
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Revelation 12 Sign ~ Assorted Articles Empty Jubilee Cycles :: By Daymond Duck

Post by Tryphosa Fri May 05 2017, 10:23

The author does not mention the Revelation 12 sign, but does mention Sep 23, 2017.
------
Jubilee Cycles :: By Daymond Duck

There is a concept in the Bible called the Jubilee or the Jubilee cycle. It is complicated and not everyone agrees on what it means, when the current Jubilee ends, etc., but the concept of the Jubilee comes straight out of the Bible.

God was talking to the Jews in the wilderness when He said, “And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.”

“Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month (Tishri 10 or Rosh Hashanah on the Jewish calendar; Sept. 23 on the 2017 Gregorian calendar), in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.”

“And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.”
“A jubilee shall that fiftieth year be unto you” (Leviticus 25:8-11a).

Thus, a Jubilee year is the fiftieth year of a Jubilee cycle and the Jews are required to blow trumpets on that day because it falls on Rosh Hashanah or the Feast of Trumpets.

When the Temple was built, some say the Jews blew the trumpet at the end of the day on Rosh Hashanah 100 times. The 100th blast was extra loud, extra long and it was called the Great Blast or the Last Trump.

Now, recall that I said, not everyone agrees on when the current Jubilee cycle ends, but it is not hard to find people who think that it will end at 6 pm (sunset) on the day before Rosh Hashanah (the Feast of Trumpets).

As soon as the current Jubilee cycle ends (at 6 pm on Sept. 22 this year) the next Jubilee cycle will begin (on Rosh Hashanah Sept. 23, 2017).

Rosh Hashanah means “head of the year” or “beginning of the year.” It is New Year’s Day on the Jewish civil calendar.

It always begins on a new moon. And some people believe the Rapture will be on Rosh Hashanah.

They believe Jesus will “descend from heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God,” the dead will be raised and all Christians will be changed and Raptured (I Thess. 4:16-17).

They also believe these things will happen at the last blast of a trumpet (1 Cor. 15:51-52).

In addition to Sept. 23, 2017 being Rosh Hashanah, the blowing of trumpets, the day of the Great Blast or the Last Trump, etc. some people believe another reason why the next Jubilee cycle will begin on Sept. 23, 2017 is because the British defeated the Turks and captured Israel in 1917 and then Israel captured East Jerusalem and the Temple Mount 50 years later (the length of one Jubilee).

But there is more. When Jewish soldiers captured East Jerusalem and the Temple Mount in 1967, Rabbi Schlomo Goren, Israel’s Chief Army Chaplain, stood on the Temple Mount and blew the trumpet (shofar).

Many Jewish religious leaders view that as a very significant prophetic event in the life of Israel. They believe 1917 began a new Jubilee cycle, 50 years later 1967 began another Jubilee cycle and 50 years later 2017 will begin another Jubilee cycle.

I recently heard Dr. Kevin Clarkson interview evangelist Dan Goodman on “Prophecy in the News” (https://prophecyinthenews.com/videos/dan-goodwin-prophecy-unsealed/).

Evangelist Goodman is an expert on Jubilee cycles and the author of God’s Final Jubilee.

He wouldn’t say the next Jubilee will begin on Sept. 23, 2017, but I have heard him say that if he was forced to tell what he believes, he thinks we are in the final Jubilee because it is the 70th Jubilee.

He also said there have been:

120 Jubilee cycles (120 X 50 = 6,000 years) since the creation of Adam,

70 Jubilee cycles (70 X 50 = 3,500 years) since the days of Moses, and

40  Jubilee cycles or 2,000 years since the days of Jesus.

The numbers 120, 70 and 40 are all significant numbers in the Bible which I won’t  go into because of time, but the fact that all three of these significant numbers coincide in the same year (2017) and it is the 70th is not likely to be a coincidence.

Prophecy Plus Ministries, Inc.
Daymond & Rachel Duck
duck_daymond@yahoo.com

http://www.raptureready.com/2017/04/30/jubilee-cycles/
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Revelation 12 Sign ~ Assorted Articles Empty Re: Revelation 12 Sign ~ Assorted Articles

Post by Jarhead Fri May 05 2017, 14:24

Very few 'big' names (none that I've heard) in Evangelical circles are speaking up on the Rev 12 Sign ~ it's the lesser known watchmen that have nothing to lose that are sounding the alarm.  Consequently, they are becoming known!

If we are whisked off to the Bema Seat during the time of this Sign I'm supposing there will be some shame and sorrow for missing the juiciest plum of low-hanging fruit the Lord has ever dangled in front of those who have loved and hoped for His appearing!
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

https://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Revelation 12 Sign ~ Assorted Articles Empty Carl Worline ~ This Just Has to be the One

Post by Tryphena Wed Jun 07 2017, 06:10

This Just Has to be the One
By Carl Worline
Five Doves ~ June 4, 2017

I was “all in” for the Rapture happening two years ago on September 23, 2015, and nothing happened.  I felt like the proverbial bride who was stood up at the altar and it really hurt because I really believed.  Now I understand that there had to be a 2 year warning.  Jesus return this time around seems to bare many similarities to His first appearance.  There was a lot of heavenly activity in the nighttime sky 2 years prior to His birth and we are now seeing a repeat of many of these same patterns.

We have to be very close to the rapture.  In Matthew 24 Jesus gave us a time frame for His return and the completion of all End Time events.  That time frame is on the verge of expiring.

The Book of Revelation, as revealed to John by the Holy Spirit, is dedicated to End Time events.  Chapter 12 of Revelation deals with a sign in the heavens that is going to come to fruition this September 23rd.  It has never happened before in all of human history and it will never happen again.  This sign has every indication that it deals with the Rapture of the Church. 

Just because something has never happened before in human history and will never happen again, it is not proof positive that it signals the Rapture of the Church.  If this were the alignment and/or conjunction of 4 or 5 stars or planets I could easily dismiss it as an extremely rare coincidence.  However, this great sign in the heavens is so much more.  Over and above what makes this event unique in all of history, God has linked significant day counts between this sign and other historical events as well as other significant heavenly signs.  God even threw in a very unique and spectacular comet to point directly at the sign as if to say “LOOK!!!!” on this one specific day.

more...
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2017/carlw64.htm
Tryphena
Tryphena

Back to top Go down

Revelation 12 Sign ~ Assorted Articles Empty Re: Revelation 12 Sign ~ Assorted Articles

Post by Jarhead Wed Jun 07 2017, 06:38

Good compendium!
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

Back to top Go down

Revelation 12 Sign ~ Assorted Articles Empty Koenig: Perspectives on Trump and Rev 12 Sign

Post by Tryphosa Thu Jun 08 2017, 11:59

Wow! Just Wow! The article comments are interesting as well.  Found article link on Revelation 12 Daily 
https://rev12daily.blogspot.com/

Perspectives on Trump and the Revelation 12 sign of Sept 23, 2017
Posted on June 5, 2017 by Don Koenig

I have to give President Trump credit. It took a lot of guts to withdraw from the Paris climate accords. I don’t think anyone else would have been so bold. The climate agreement has nothing to do with climate. It is all about global governance and wealth redistribution. The science behind global warming was always bogus. It is like the science of evolution. If you tell a lie often enough, and if you give jobs to only those that will promote the lie, the lie will be taught as truth. You cannot reason with those given over to a reprobate mind. Most in the world have already been programmed via the global indoctrination systems.

The climate accord implements carbon taxes that would cost Americans trillions of dollars. Now that Trumps says that we will not join this globalist wealth redistribution scheme, leftists are foaming at the mouth. Their top priority is to get Donald Trump out of office and get global government back on track.

Trump delayed the move of the US Embassy to Jerusalem for at least 6 months. I guess He thinks he can use it as leverage for a peace deal. The problem with that thinking is that Israel is not the problem. The Palestinians do not want peace with Israel. If other nations force the Palestinians into a peace deal, there may be a peace deal but there will be no peace for Israel.

The health care reform and tax cuts do not look promising this year. There are too many people in Congress that do not want Trump to succeed. At least sixty percent of them are hoping that somehow Trump will be replaced. It will probably now take an economic downturn to get any tax cuts through Congress.

Keep reading:
http://www.thepropheticyears.com/enddepravity/perspectives-on-trump-and-the-revelation-12-sign-of-sept-23-2017.html
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Fri Jun 09 2017, 10:08

Jarhead wrote:Very few 'big' names (none that I've heard) in Evangelical circles are speaking up on the Rev 12 Sign ~ it's the lesser known watchmen that have nothing to lose that are sounding the alarm.  Consequently, they are becoming known!

If we are whisked off to the Bema Seat during the time of this Sign I'm supposing there will be some shame and sorrow for missing the juiciest plum of low-hanging fruit the Lord has ever dangled in front of those who have loved and hoped for His appearing!

Guess we can add Koenig to watching the Rev 12 Sign, so he won't be missing the juiciest plum Revelation 12 Sign ~ Assorted Articles 1078039957 !
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Sat Jun 10 2017, 08:09

God's  Word is true, the Revelation 12 Sign must be true:

Then God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divided the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; Genesis 1:14

Jesus' Words:
"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; Luke 21:25

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants-things which must shortly take place.  And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John. Revelation 1:1

Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. Revelation 12:1
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Revelation 12 Sign ~ Assorted Articles Empty May 2017: Examining (CON)-Current Events

Post by Tryphosa Tue Jun 13 2017, 20:37

May 2017: Examining (CON)-Current Events 
article from  Bible Prophecy for Today

One of the main purposes of this website is to examine current events in light of the Scriptures as pertaining to Bible Prophecy. Unless one has their head in the sand, it goes without saying that there not only current events unfolding today but rather “concurrent” events that ere manifesting before our very eyes in the closing hour of the Church Age.
con·cur·rent (kənˈkərənt); adjective

What is interesting to note is what happens after this sign appears:
Revelation 12: 7-13—And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them[a] in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.” 13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child.

Read article here: 

http://bibleprophecyfortoday.com/2017/05/07/may-2017-examining-con-current-events/

---------
(At the end of the article the author ties in the death of the oldest living man, Methuselah and the Revelation 12 sign, interesting!)
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphena Wed Jun 14 2017, 05:55

Concurrent (adjective) and convergence (noun)
Words of the time we are in.

Revelation 12 Sign ~ Assorted Articles 2259910371
Tryphena
Tryphena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarhead Wed Jun 14 2017, 06:07

Revelation 12 Sign ~ Assorted Articles 3585469810
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down