Narrow Road Depot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magi - The True Story of the Star of Bethlehem

2 posters

Go down

Magi - The True Story of the Star of Bethlehem Empty Magi - The True Story of the Star of Bethlehem

Post by Tryphosa Thu Dec 01 2016, 21:09

Magi - The True Story of the Star of Bethlehem

Published on Sep 20, 2013
The true story behind the Star of Bethlehem. This is a video that compellingly portrays the majesty, science,geography and history behind the story of the Star of Bethlehem and the Magi. Never before seen evidence and details. 

Having said that, let me be clear that none of us were there and we each speak within the boundary of possibility, even probability but not certainty. Everyone picks and chooses their data and what they pay attention to - it is human nature. I have tied to be an honest forensic scientist and looked at every book and theory I could find but, in my view, each had a fatal flaw rendering them probably incomplete if not outright incorrect. This one may be too. But it seems to fit both biblical and historical evidence very, very well. And for the areas where there are arguments on both sides (e.g. the date of Herod's death) my 300 pages of notes did not resolve it and neither did the arguments ! In those cases I came down on biblical wording.

Hope you enjoy and do not miss the larger message of God's greatness and of the wonder of this season.

The video can only contain some of the story - there are myriad details that would bore any sane audience! :)

View the extended version or order a DVD for home or group viewing at www.starstory.me. Or contact me at andy@andyreese.org and invite me to come and give a live updated lecture on it with music, and powerpoint for your group or church. Love to do so.
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Magi - The True Story of the Star of Bethlehem Empty Re: Magi - The True Story of the Star of Bethlehem

Post by Tryphosa Thu Dec 01 2016, 21:19

Excellent video, backed up with lots of scripture.

17: Revelation 12:1-6
18: In Jerusalem the Revelation 12:1-2 sign is shown in the heavens.  Sept 12-13th 3BC, 6:00pm Rosh Hashanna, moon at her feet 12 stars at her head.  Did God choose conception late December, maybe Dec 25??
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Magi - The True Story of the Star of Bethlehem Empty Re: Magi - The True Story of the Star of Bethlehem

Post by Jarhead Fri Dec 02 2016, 06:35

Watching with my coffee ~ Thanks!
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

https://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Fri Dec 02 2016, 12:22

Jarhead wrote:Watching with my coffee ~ Thanks!

Magi - The True Story of the Star of Bethlehem 84519870
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Fri Dec 02 2016, 12:28

So the Revelation 12 great sign appeared 2000 years ago and will appear again this September 2017.  The Magi were aware of the event back then.  Hopefully there will be an awakening in our day soon!
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarhead Sat Dec 03 2016, 07:31

Tryphosa wrote:So the Revelation 12 great sign appeared 2000 years ago and will appear again this September 2017.  The Magi were aware of the event back then.  Hopefully there will be an awakening in our day soon!
Amen.
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

https://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down