Narrow Road Depot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nearing Midnight~Peace–The Number-One Sign

2 posters

Go down

Nearing Midnight~Peace–The Number-One Sign  Empty Nearing Midnight~Peace–The Number-One Sign

Post by Tryphosa Mon Jul 29 2013, 21:10

Peace–The Number-One Sign~Nearing Midnight Terry
7-29-13
 http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html

Bible prophecy’s number-one sign that God’s next intervention into the affairs of mankind is near at hand is again front and center in our headlines. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry just completed a mission for the Obama administration, consulting (to some extent at least) with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about getting the "Roadmap to Peace" process back on track. The process has been on hold for an extended period, but with apparent loosening of stipulations involving the 1967 borders--by both sides, the Israel and the Palestinian Authority--the deadly peace process is seeming to once again get traction.

I use the word "deadly" without reservation, because that’s exactly the way the Lord portrays any man-made peace process involving Israel and its enemy neighbors that excludes the Lord. His Words through the prophet Isaiah spell out God’s anger against subterfuge in the matter of human attempts to impose godless peace on His chosen nation. He minces no words in admonishing those of his nation who would be part of this subterfuge.

“Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves… And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.” (Isaiah 28:15, 18)

The land in the long-disputed territory involved is God’s, and He gave it to Israel forever. He is jealous of any attempt to change things in that regard. He is so adamant about this, as a matter of fact, that His Word, through His prophet, Joel, foretells that God will bring every nation to Armageddon precisely because they attempt to change His directive in this matter.
“I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.” (Joel 3: 2) America is at the forefront of again trying to impose such peace as is forbidden by the One who made the covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. And it doesn’t take much to read between the lines as to whose side this administration and its State Department wants most to listen to in the process. One report summarizes:

On his visit, Kerry had marathon talks with Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas--including a stop Friday in Ramallah. Kerry also met Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat in Amman and had been consulting Israeli officials by telephone, a U.S. official said. The Palestinian leadership on Thursday did not accept Kerry's latest plan, but signaled that it was leaving the door open for him to continue pushing for talks. (Mandel Ngan, "Kerry Says Israel, Palestinians Laid Groundwork for New Peace Talks," World News, AP/Reuters)

This is the way President Obama has seen fit to deal with Israeli leadership in almost every situation. We remember when, immediately following his first election, the president summoned Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to the White House. He then talked to, not with, him for a few minutes before saying that he had to go have dinner with his family, leaving a condescended-to Netanyahu sitting alone and perplexed.

During the course of their relationship over the next five years, it’s reported that the president calls Netanyahu and tells him what’s what, but rarely listens, even refusing to take calls from the Israeli leader at times.

But, this is pretty much the way Mr. Obama handles all of his meetings. Notice how abbreviated is his response to serious questions he doesn’t want to address–like those about Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the NSA scandal–well, you name it.

And, the press conferences are so few and far between with the president before the microphones that the press must wonder why they even attend them, just to hear Jay Carney play "Ring Around the Rosy" with them. But, members of the mainstream news media are so devoted to keeping this president from any political fallout that we have our answer as to why they keep coming to hear the president’s propaganda minister instead of the man, himself.
So, the Israeli prime minister is just like the rest of us. He, like American citizens, must wait, and then endure the phone call or presser in which Mr. Obama, like when he depends upon the Teleprompters, gives a one-way lecture.

U.S. President Barack Obama on Thursday urged Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to resume negotiations with the Palestinian Authority "as soon as possible," the White House said in a statement quoted by AFP. The two leaders spoke by telephone as Secretary of State John Kerry made his latest trip to the region as part of marathon efforts to re-launch the stalled peace talks.("Obama Urges Netanyahu to Resume Peace Talks," www.israelnationalnews.com, Rapture Ready News, 7/19/13)

The thing to consider is that the "Roadmap to Peace" seems to be on again. It has been conspicuously absent from the mix of end-times issues and events until this past week. The president is looking for accomplishments to divert attention from some miserable failures in the economy and from the political shenanigans in which his administration has been caught. John Kerry, no doubt, would like nothing more than to hang a peace covenant on his political belt, regardless of its damage to Israel and to this nation.

Just my opinion…
But it is fact, not just my own view that the issue of peace involving Israel is the number-one issue and signal that shows the nearness to Christ’s call to His church in the Rapture.  
--Terry 

Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Nearing Midnight~Peace–The Number-One Sign  Empty Re: Nearing Midnight~Peace–The Number-One Sign

Post by Jarhead Tue Jul 30 2013, 05:17

Can't argue with that essay ~ I continue to be flabbergasted the Lord hasn't lowered the boom on the U.S..
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

https://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nearing Midnight~Peace–The Number-One Sign  Empty Re: Nearing Midnight~Peace–The Number-One Sign

Post by Tryphosa Tue Jul 30 2013, 08:10

Jarhead wrote:Can't argue with that essay ~ I continue to be flabbergasted the Lord hasn't lowered the boom on the U.S..

I can't either.  It appears that He is showing His hand, by holding it all back.  Would not that be a show of His strength, He will lower the boom when He wants to?  (Maybe He is trying to wake up the economists and others, look, see what I can do???)
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down