Narrow Road Depot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Graham Turns 99 And Other News~Unsealed

3 posters

Go down

Billy Graham Turns 99 And Other News~Unsealed Empty Billy Graham Turns 99 And Other News~Unsealed

Post by Tryphosa Tue Nov 07 2017, 21:44

From Gary at Unsealed~
Thought this was interesting, Daniel Matson's chart included in the article too:
---
Billy Graham Turns 99 And Other News

William Franklin "Billy" Graham turned 99 years old today.  This Protestant evangelist is known for massive Evangelical crusades and a career that has reached perhaps more than 100 million people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  Along with his wife and children, the Graham family has collectively shared the Gospel with multitudes and been stalwart defenders of conservative Christian values.

The age of 99 is quite significant in the Bible being the age when God transformed Abram into Abraham and established His eternal covenant with him:

When Abram was ninety-nine years old the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, 'I am God Almighty; walk before me, and be blameless, that I may make my covenant between me and you, and may multiply you greatly.'  Then Abram fell on his face. And God said to him, 'Behold, my covenant is with you, and you shall be the father of a multitude of nations.  No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham, for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations.  I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make you into nations, and kings shall come from you.  And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your offspring after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your offspring after you.  And I will give to you and to your offspring after you the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession, and I will be their God.'
Genesis 17:1-8
Read rest of article here:
http://www.unsealed.org/2017/11/billy-graham-turns-99-and-other-news.html
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Billy Graham Turns 99 And Other News~Unsealed Empty Re: Billy Graham Turns 99 And Other News~Unsealed

Post by Jarhead Wed Nov 08 2017, 04:39

A worthy legacy.  His son's Samaritan's Purse is a quiet evangelism, too!
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

https://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Billy Graham Turns 99 And Other News~Unsealed Empty Re: Billy Graham Turns 99 And Other News~Unsealed

Post by Tryphena Wed Nov 08 2017, 06:25

We are blessed to have Billy Graham still with us. Very cool connection Gary made on the age 99 of Abraham & BG. 
Interesting! ~ the last 5 letters of Graham & Abraham are the same.

Billy Graham Turns 99 And Other News~Unsealed 2259910371
Tryphena
Tryphena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down