Narrow Road Depot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eastern Gate :: By Daymond Duck

2 posters

Go down

The Eastern Gate :: By Daymond Duck Empty The Eastern Gate :: By Daymond Duck

Post by Tryphosa Mon Apr 15 2019, 10:38

Article is from RaptureReady

https://www.raptureready.com/2019/04/14/eastern-gate-daymond-duck/

The Eastern Gate :: By Daymond Duck

I wrote this article before going out of town for several days, so most of it is not about current events (there are some current events at the end of the article).
In Old Testament times there was a wall around the city of Jerusalem, and there were several gates in that wall.

One of those gates was called the Eastern Gate (It was also called the Golden Gate, the Gate of Mercy and the Beautiful Gate).
Ezek. 44:1-3 records a very interesting prophecy about the Eastern Gate:
“Then he brought me back the way of the gate of the outward sanctuary which looketh toward the east; and it was shut. Then said the LORD unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut. It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the LORD; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.”

The Lord was saying that there will come a time when the Eastern Gate will be shut because the Messiah passed through it (Jesus passed through it at His Triumphal Entry), and no one will pass through it until the Messiah comes back.
In 70 A.D., the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple.
In 1517 A.D., the Ottoman Empire (the Turks) took over the Middle East.
At some point in the 1530’s or 1540’s, the Turkish ruler Suleiman the Magnificent heard that the Jews believe that their Messiah would come from the east and pass through the Eastern Gate (Christians believe this will be Jesus’ Second Coming).
Suleiman didn’t want the Jewish Messiah to pass through the Eastern Gate, so he ordered his people to shut it and seal it up.
They closed it in with bricks, but that was just one part of the prophecy. The other part of the prophecy said the Eastern Gate will remain shut until the Messiah appears and passes through it.

In 1967, both Jordan and Israel almost opened the Eastern Gate; but both nations failed, and the Eastern Gate is still shut.

This is how Jordan failed:
Jordan controlled East Jerusalem. Jordan’s king wanted to open the Eastern Gate and build a hotel against the inside of the wall so that people could enter his hotel through the Eastern Gate. Jordan’s king sent workmen, equipment and materials to the Eastern Gate to knock out the bricks and open it up. The workmen moved their equipment and materials to the Gate and left it there for the night. They intended to go back the next day to break the gate open.

That night, the 1967 war between Israel and Jordan broke out, and Israel captured East Jerusalem and the Temple Mount. The king’s crew could no longer break open the gate, and his hotel never got built.

This is how Israel failed:
The 1967 war broke out, Israeli troops captured the Temple Mount, and some of Israel’s military leaders wanted to blow open the Eastern Gate to send tanks and troops through it for an attack on Jordan. Other Israeli military leaders were aware that the Scriptures say that the Gate will remain shut until the Messiah appears and passes through it. Israel’s military leaders discussed blowing open the Eastern Gate, but the leaders that were familiar with the Scriptures won the debate.

Israel attacked Jordan from a different location. The Jordanian troops were caught by surprise, and Israel won the war. Since capturing it, Israel has not allowed the Eastern Gate to be opened.

Following the 1967 war, Israel agreed to let Jordan administer activities on the Temple Mount, and Jordan agreed to let Israel be in charge of security on the Temple Mount. The two nations also agreed to maintain the status quo on the Temple Mount.
In 2005, the Palestinians tried to occupy an area on the Temple Mount just inside the Eastern Gate. Israel wouldn’t allow the Palestinians to occupy that area, and the Palestinians rioted.

The disagreement went to court, and a judge ordered the area next to the Eastern Gate closed to everyone. Israel installed a fence with an iron gate leading to the Eastern Gate, and access to the area on the inside of the Eastern Gate was blocked off with a fence, a gate, a chain and a lock.

Calm prevailed on the inside of the Eastern Gate from 2005 until Feb. 2019.
On Feb. 22, 2019, the Palestinians rioted, destroyed the lock on the iron gate barring access to the Eastern Gate, and took over the area butting up against the inside of the Eastern Gate. Rumors circulated that the Palestinians intended to build another mosque and hold Muslim prayers inside the Eastern Gate. Prime Min. Netanyahu said he wouldn’t allow it.

Mr. Netanyahu gave the Palestinians until Monday, Mar. 11, 2019, to leave the area near the Eastern Gate. Palestinian leaders ignored Mr. Netanyahu’s ultimatum.
A group of Jewish settlers said the Palestinians were breaking their agreement with Israel to keep the status quo by illegally opening the area inside of the Eastern Gate for a mosque and Muslim prayers. They said the status quo that Israel and Jordan agreed to no longer exists. They added that the door is now open for Jews to ignore the status quo and build a synagogue on the Temple Mount for Jewish prayers. They said the Israeli government should not agree to any settlement of this issue unless Jews are allowed to pray on the Temple Mount too.

Israel and Jordan started holding high-level talks to resolve the issue, but they couldn’t reach an agreement.
On Mar. 9, 2019, the King of Jordan went to Washington to seek help to resolve the issue in his favor, but it didn’t work.
On Mar. 11, 2019, Mr. Netanyahu’s deadline came, and the Palestinians were still occupying the forbidden area inside the Eastern Gate.
Israel had a large number of police and security forces in the area.

On Mar. 12, 2019, a protester threw a Molotov cocktail at a police cart in the area. Israeli security forces closed the entrances to the Temple Mount, arrested some of the protesters, and ordered everyone on the Temple Mount to leave.
There was another court hearing, and the court told Israel to keep the area closed; the judge gave Jordan 60 days to respond to the court order.

I am not privy to Palestinian secret schemes and motives, and I don’t know how all of this is going to come out. But I do know that Jordan wanted to open the Eastern Gate to send in workers, material and equipment to build a hotel in 1967, and I tend to believe that opening the Eastern Gate is what the protesters want to do now.

I believe their ultimate goal is to thwart the prophecy in the Bible.
Nevertheless, the issue hasn’t been settled; and I rejoice over the fact that the Eastern Gate is still closed and that it could soon be opened to greet the coming Messiah.
Prophecy Plus Ministries, Inc.
Daymond & Rachel Duck
duck_daymond@yahoo.com
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

The Eastern Gate :: By Daymond Duck Empty Re: The Eastern Gate :: By Daymond Duck

Post by Jarhead Thu Apr 18 2019, 06:16

God's got this.
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

https://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Eastern Gate :: By Daymond Duck Empty Re: The Eastern Gate :: By Daymond Duck

Post by Tryphosa Sat Apr 20 2019, 17:23

Jarhead wrote:God's got this.
The Eastern Gate :: By Daymond Duck 1474575395
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Sat Apr 20 2019, 17:39

More big news, not being discussed in the prophecy world.
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

The Eastern Gate :: By Daymond Duck Empty End-of-the-Age Indicators :: By Daymond Duck

Post by Tryphosa Sun Apr 28 2019, 18:38

End-of-the-Age Indicators :: By Daymond Duck
4-28-19

Every day, there are indicators in the news that the end of the age is near.
Consider these examples.
First, Jerusalem will be a cup of trembling and a burdensome stone for the whole world at the end of the age (Zech. 12:3).
On Apr. 7, 2019, Pope Francis and the King of Morocco issued a joint statement that said Jerusalem is “common patrimony of humanity and especially the followers of the three monotheistic religions.”
As I understand it, the pope and the king said Jerusalem is the world’s inheritance and it is especially the inheritance of Christians, Jews and Muslims because those religions trace their roots back to Abraham.
This “joint statement” fulfills Bible prophecy by challenging the ownership of Jerusalem and by documenting another step by Pope Francis toward a one-world religion.
On Apr. 16, 2019, Nabil Abu Rudeineh, spokesman for the PA, said, “As long as Jerusalem is not on the table, Trump’s [Middle East peace] plan will not be on the table.”
Notice in both of these examples that Jerusalem is the burdensome stone.
Second, many Bible prophecy teachers believe that Ezekiel chapters 36-39 pertain to events that are taking place or shaping up in modern times.
Notice these words from Ezekiel chapter 36:

• “Prophesy unto the mountains of Israel” (Ezek. 36:1a).

• “Ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel” (Ezek. 36:8a).

• “I will cause men to walk upon you [the mountains of Israel], even my people Israel; and they shall possess thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereave them of men” (Ezek. 36:12).

On Apr. 16, 2019, Pres. Trump’s Mideast advisor released a new map that shows the Golan Heights are now part of Israel.
On Apr. 18, 2019, the U.S. State Dept. announced that it is changing the U.S. Foreign Affairs Manual so that U.S. citizens born on the Golan Heights will have their place of birth listed in passports as “Israel,” not “Syria.”
The Golan Heights are a possession of Israel.
Third, many Bible prophecy teachers believe Russia, Iran, Turkey and others will attack Israel on the mountains (Golan Heights, etc.) in the latter days and latter years to seize Israel’s territory and wealth.
Notice these words from Ezekiel chapter 38:

• “After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them” (Ezek. 38:8).

• “Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?” (Ezek. 38:13).

On April 15, 2019, it was reported that another new gas field has been discovered off the coast of Israel, and this solidifies Israel’s position as a global energy superpower.
In 71 years of existence (since May 14, 1948), Israel has been transformed from being a poverty-stricken wasteland to being a global energy superpower with great wealth.
Fourth, the Bible teaches that there will be a departure from the faith in the church when the return of Jesus is approaching (I Tim. 4:1).
On Apr. 13, 2019, it was reported that Pope (Emeritus) Benedict XVI has written an article for a German periodical called Klerusblatt. In the article, Pope Benedict wrote that if the Catholic Church really wants to be credible, it needs to return to God. He blamed immorality in the Catholic Church on the “absence of God.”
As I write this article, it is the day before Easter Sunday, and I am thinking that many people will go to Church tomorrow (Easter), but God won’t be there.
It never occurred to me that a pope (or Pope Emeritus) would say there is an absence of God in the Catholic Church, but I agree with him; and sadly, it is a problem in the mainline denominations too.
Without provocation, the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana, Pete Buttigieg, recently publicly criticized V.P. Pence’s stance on same-sex marriage.
According to Mr. Buttigieg, the Mike Pence’s of the world have a problem with the Creator, not with him.
Rev. Franklin Graham spoke out on this. He said, “We don’t define sin—God does in His Word, the Bible.”
He said, “To set the record straight, Mr. Mayor, the issue isn’t whether somebody has a problem with who you are – the issue is that we all have a problem with God because of our sin, and it applies to every single human being.”
He added that God doesn’t change.
One reason why there will be an absence of God in the Catholic Church and some of the mainline denominations on Resurrection Day (Easter) is because the pastor and many of those that attend have abandoned both God and His Word.
They will be like whited sepulchers, beautiful on the outside in their new Easter clothes, but full of dead men’s bones and uncleanness on the inside because they are writing their own Bible, redefining sin, condemning the faithful, etc. (Matt. 23:27).
Pray that God will raise up more preachers like Rev. Franklin Graham with the courage to tell this lost and dying world the truth.
https://www.raptureready.com/2019/04/28/end-age-indicators-daymond-duck/
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarhead Wed May 01 2019, 08:31

The Eastern Gate :: By Daymond Duck 807062764
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

https://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down