Narrow Road Depot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matson ~ The Last Day, The Last Trump

2 posters

Go down

Matson ~ The Last Day, The Last Trump  Empty Matson ~ The Last Day, The Last Trump

Post by Jarhead Wed Oct 04 2017, 07:21

http://watchfortheday.org/8.html

Best read at Watch for the Day.

Matson ~ The Last Day, The Last Trump  Wp659596c9_0f
October 2, 2017

First of all, I want to express my apologies for the roller coaster ride that has been occurring. This was never my intention and it has been a steep learning curve. It almost seems as if it has been a sifting process to see who would be in it for the long haul and who would turn to mocking or just walk away. We all look through a glass darkly, but what keeps this going is knowing that what has occurred is real and is not repeatable. We are on the cusp. The blood moons, the conjunctions, and the Revelation 12 Sign were real.
October 2, 2017

The first conclusion was the Rapture would occur on the Last Trump as Paul mentions in 1 Corinthians 15:52. This has long been taught to be the final trumpet at the Feast of Trumpets. With themes of resurrection and shouting, it seemed like the fit for the Rapture day, but that is not what happened. Even with multiple timelines to this day, they were not enough to make this the day of the Rapture. Instead, the line up and countdown to this Feast of Trumpets still shows the importance of this season.

Likewise, the Sign of the Woman in Revelation 12 also had exact day counts to it and it was a legitimate sign not to be repeated. Can we even give up on this?

Then came the idea of the Jubilee being observed in the 50th year with the blowing of the shofar on the Day of Atonement. This did not happen either. However, this does not negate the startling fact that Daniel’s 7 week’s have been fulfilled to the very day just before this time.  From the decree to rebuild Jerusalem by the JQDC on Passover 1969 to July 17, 2017, when the Jews for one day did public prayer on the Temple Mount, it was exactly 7 x 7 x 360 days. It is facts like these that we know Messiah is at the door. This is why we must go on further. Let us not forget the commands to watch and that by watching we are able to know (Revelation 3:3). The 40 and 400 days from the solar eclipse and conjunction to the Day of Atonement again highlight the importance of this Fall season of the festivals.

It is the conclusion being formulated here that the Seven Feasts of the Lord have their fulfillment in the First and Second Comings of the Lord. The first four feasts of Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits, and Pentecost occurred at the First Coming in rapid succession. Then the final three feasts of Trumpets, Atonement, and Tabernacles will occur at Jesus’ Second Coming to earth in rapid succession. The Feast of Trumpets will be coronation and resurrection day followed by Atonement when Jesus saves Israel to end the Tribulation. Then comes the Feast of Tabernacles when Jesus dwells on earth and rules over it.

However as we read Leviticus 23, we will notice a separation. The Feast of Tabernacles and living in the booths lasts only seven days. After the seven days there is the mystery add-on of the eighth day. Here there is no temporary dwelling places, but just a sacred assembly called Shemini Atzeret.

Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to the children of Israel, saying: ‘The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the Feast of Tabernacles for seven days to the Lord.  On the first day there shall be a holy convocation. You shall do no customary work on it. For seven days you shall offer an offering made by fire to the Lord. On the eighth day you shall have a holy convocation, and you shall offer an offering made by fire to the Lord. It is a sacred assembly (shemini atzeret), and you shall do no customary work on it.”   – Leviticus 23:33-36‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

According to Numbers 10, this sacred assembly of the eighth day would have trumpets blown on it.

“And when the assembly is to be gathered together, you shall blow, but not sound the advance. The sons of Aaron, the priests, shall blow the trumpets; and these shall be to you as an ordinance forever throughout your generations...Also in the day of your gladness, in your appointed feasts, and at the beginning of your months, you shall blow the trumpets over your burnt offerings and over the sacrifices of your peace offerings; and they shall be a memorial for you before your God: I am the Lord your God.””     
 –Numbers  10:7-8, 10‬ ‭‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

The Feast of the Eighth Day (Shemini Atzeret) is a special day and essentially an eighth but part of the seventh. Of the Fall Feasts, it would be the last possible trumpet. Look what Jesus says on this day in John 7. We know earlier that it was the Feast of Tabernacles and that he went secretly without his brothers to observe it. On this day he proclaims the following:

“On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.”
–John 7:37-39‬ ‭‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

On the final day of the Feast, on the eighth day, Jesus speaks of the giving of the Holy Spirit to the Church. Why does Jesus speak of the Church on this very day? The special day of the sacred assembly? After all, the Church is the ekklesia, which simply means the called out assembly.  Notice also in the previous chapter in John when the last day is  spoken about. Is the last day here represented by the eighth day like chapter 7?

“This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.”   —John 6:39-40, 44, 54‬ ‭‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

Does the last trump on the last day then signify the time of the resurrection of the special assembly? The whole idea of the eighth day is a day of new creation. Jesus was raised on the eighth day (the day after the Sabbath). The Feast of Tabernacles is seven days of temporal living places awaiting the eighth day. Like Abraham, we dwell in tents as we long for the promise of eternal life as a new creation.

There are also other aspects of the eighth day in cleansing and circumcision. Circumcision is a picture of the removal of the flesh, which is exactly what happens at the Rapture when we transform into our new incorruptible bodies. We become a new creation presentable to God. (see Genesis 17:14, Leviticus 12:1-3, 14:10-23, Exodus 22:29-31, Luke 2:21-24)

The Feast of Tabernacles is also one entire week just before the Eighth Day in similar fashion as Noah was sealed in the Ark one week before the Flood (Genesis 7).

The pieces fit as the final rehearsal or moedim would indeed have the trumpet blown. We have seen the highlighting of Trumpets by various countdowns and we have seen the Day of Atonement highlighted as well showing the importance of what looks to be the whole season of the Fall Feasts. We might want to think of this whole season when we read this from Joel.

“Blow the trumpet in Zion, consecrate a fast, call a sacred assembly (atzeret); gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children and nursing babes; Let the bridegroom go out from his chamber, and the bride from her dressing room.”    –Joel 2:15-16‬ ‬‬‬

Here we have the sacred assembly again like the Eighth Day. The same Hebrew word is used. Everyone is gathered on that day and then the bridegroom comes...

The hints are all there and line up to the Eighth Day. Now consider these new items that follow...

Gary from Unsealed.org noted that the root of atzeret is atsar. Here is the entry from the Blueletter Bible:

‘Atsar - to restrain, retain, close up, shut, withhold, refrain, stay, detain. (Qal) i. to restrain, halt, stop ii. to retain. (Niphal) to be restrained, be stayed, be under restraint.

Notice then this famous passage from Paul:

And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 2 Thessalonians 2:6-7

Could Paul be simply using the language of the Atzeret? The sacred assembly of the Restrainer properly understood as the Church who is the restraint until the departure/Rapture (2 Thessalonians 2:3)? A further article on the departure is here.

The Sign of Revelation 12 and the Male-Child that occurred on September 23, 2017 pointed ahead to the birth of this child and his immediate harpazo to heaven. The other Male-Child (Jesus) who was born over 2,000 years ago also came at this time of Tabernacles. Jesus was born and then on the eighth day he was circumcised. We do not know what specific day he was born on, but to follow the layout of the feast, it would seem that he would have been born on day one to fulfill the whole eight days exactly. Here is some of the evidence that Jesus was born on the Feast of Tabernacles:

And the Word became flesh and dwelt (σκηνoω - tabernacled) among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.  –John 1:14

The Hebrew word for stable is sukkoth. One reason why he needed to be born there to fulfill the feast.

Jerusalem and its surroundings would have been crowded for the Feast of Tabernacles. Check.

The Angel proclaims this: "Fear not. For, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.". (Luke 2:10) Sukkot was known as the “season of our joy”.

There was also the legend of the seven shepherds who visit the sukkoth at the feast and this was called–Ushpizin.

The layout then is that Jesus was likely born on the first day to later be circumcised on the eighth day. Would it not be fitting for the body of Christ to become complete at Tabernacles after nearly 2,000 years to be born and purified on the eighth day as signified by circumcision of the flesh?

With Shemini Atzeret coming on October 12 or 13, this would come exactly seven solar years before the Day of Atonement on October 12 or 13, 2024, depending on the correct calendar. Either way it is seven solar years on the nose.

Another interesting item is that on October 13, 2017, Jupiter crosses the legs of Virgo. Does this also mark the point of delivery?

With the last day and the last trump still before us, there is no better day that represents the sacred assembly of the Church and the completion of the birth of the Body of Christ. A day we become a new creation and leave our temporal dwelling place. The Eighth Day was a mystery and and the Church was also a mystery.

Maranatha! And Maranatha!

http://torahfamily.org/the-significance-to-the-end-of-sukkot/
https://youtu.be/qjcqqrdTT0o
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

https://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Matson ~ The Last Day, The Last Trump  Empty Re: Matson ~ The Last Day, The Last Trump

Post by Tryphosa Wed Oct 04 2017, 09:25

It seems some are in agreement that things could start later in October. Matson ~ The Last Day, The Last Trump  2711451726

Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down