MYSTERIOUS NEW SYNAGOGUE OPENS

Go down

MYSTERIOUS NEW SYNAGOGUE OPENS

Post by Tryphosa on Sun Jan 07 2018, 11:46

MYSTERIOUS NEW SYNAGOGUE OPENS IN TUNNEL DEEP UNDER THE WESTERN WALL IN JERUSALEM ON TEMPLE MOUNT

A REMARKABLE NEW SYNAGOGUE WITHIN THE WESTERN WALL TUNNELS COMPLEX WHICH TOOK 12 YEARS TO BUILD WAS DEDICATED AND OPENED ON MONDAY NIGHT FOLLOWING THE TRADITIONAL HANUKKAH CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY IN THE WESTERN WALL PLAZA.
“For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.” Jeremiah 29:10 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: With all the news and controversy over President Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and the renewed talk about building the Third Jewish Temple, I find this story fascinating and timely. This very end times looking synagogue has been built by a Jewish billionaire who wanted a house of worship in the shadow of the original Temple. The fact that is deep underground in a 2,000+ year old tunnel under the Western Wall is, well, leaping right off the pages of a Left Behind plot twist. We will absolutely be keeping an eye on this and everything else happening at God’s ground zero, Jerusalem!

Finish reading here, short video is interesting as well:
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/mysterious-new-synagogue-opens-tunnel-deep-western-wall-jerusalem-temple-mount/
Tryphosa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW SYNAGOGUE OPENS

Post by Jarhead on Mon Jan 08 2018, 14:21

Jarhead
Admin

View user profile http://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW SYNAGOGUE OPENS

Post by Tryphena on Mon Jan 08 2018, 20:24

me too