Narrow Road Depot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daniel Matson ~ God's Partition Plan

4 posters

Go down

Daniel Matson ~ God's Partition Plan Empty Daniel Matson ~ God's Partition Plan

Post by Jarhead Sun Jan 04 2015, 15:44

Fascinating ~ more and more add up...Enjoy!

http://watchfortheday.org/godspartitionplan.html
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

https://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Daniel Matson ~ God's Partition Plan Empty Re: Daniel Matson ~ God's Partition Plan

Post by Tryphena Mon Jan 05 2015, 20:49

Jarhead wrote:Fascinating ~ more and more add up...Enjoy!

http://watchfortheday.org/godspartitionplan.html

Indeed, watched the video as well. Thanks.
Tryphena
Tryphena

Back to top Go down

Daniel Matson ~ God's Partition Plan Empty Re: Daniel Matson ~ God's Partition Plan

Post by Tryphosa Tue Jan 06 2015, 10:56

Heard it said that lunar eclipses are for Israel, and solar eclipses are for the world nations, so is God telling the world, these are my borders for my land Israel?  Interesting find, thanks!
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by murray leslie Wed Jan 07 2015, 09:34

matt24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

so, i think we cant see that generation expire, starting @ may 14/48--may 14/2018, if we go @ rosh hashana, then 2017 would be the last one...

acts2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

the last blood moon is on sept. 28/15, if we are looking @ this correctly, the day of the Lord will start @ a point after this date, but to be certain, this should occur 1st,i think...

isa17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

if this happens before sept.13, this year, then we b gone..

murray leslie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarhead Wed Jan 07 2015, 09:45

The current "blood moons" (lunar eclipses) are NOT related to the Acts 2:20 passage.

It is impossible, apart from the miraculous intervention of God to have a SOLAR eclipse (sun turning to darkness) and a LUNAR eclipse ('blood' moon) at the same time.

I believe Acts 2:20 occurs just prior to the time of the Lord's return ~ at the END of Jacob's Troubles. (Daniel's 70th Week)

It is not related to the series of 'blood' moons being observed currently.
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by murray leslie Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:26

o"contraire..

joel2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.

is the same as...

acts2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

is the same as...

rev6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

all of which start the day of the Lord...

both sun and moon not giving their light refers to the end...

matt24:29 ¶Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

mark13:24 ¶But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

murray leslie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarhead Wed Jan 07 2015, 14:48

Thanks for the scriptures ~ they describe exactly the point I was making.

When they see the Son of man coming it is obviously AFTER the tribulation of those days (Daniel's 70th Week).

Rev 6:12 (at the time of the 6th seal) it has a blood moon AND a dark sun ~ impossible ~ both cannot happen at the same time.

The passages in Joel and Acts describe the same (for now) impossible event.

The sun, moon and stars going dark has got to be at the Hand of God.

God has always used the skies for signs and seasons.  He'll continue to use them...as prophesied.

I do not see the current 'tetrad' of Blood Moons as part of specific prophesies.  They are however, getting people to think about the Lord and prophecy ~ which is a great thing.
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by murray leslie Wed Jan 07 2015, 17:14

i dont think rev6:12 is saying they happen @ the same time, exactly, the same time...i do think the sixth seal mirrors eze38,39 which is gog/magog, which starts the seven year tribulation...

eze39:8 ¶Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord God; this is the day whereof I have spoken.

God says here, the day has come and it is done, 1 day, mirrored here...

rev6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

murray leslie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Fri Jan 09 2015, 20:06

Jonathan Cahn discusses this very topic in his book The Mystery of the Shemitah pages 255-260. Epilogue, Part 1, One Last Note: The Black Suns (and the Red Moons)
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarhead Sat Jan 10 2015, 01:50

Tyo,

Is the reference online any where?

Or can you summarize it for us?

Thanks!

jh
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Sat Jan 10 2015, 10:37

Will do, perhaps this afternoon.
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down