Narrow Road Depot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Biltz : The Feast of Trumpets

2 posters

Go down

Mark Biltz : The Feast of Trumpets  Empty Mark Biltz : The Feast of Trumpets

Post by Tryphosa Mon Nov 10 2014, 10:35

Mark Biltz : The Feast of Trumpets - The beginning of the Lords New Year (Sept 25, 2014)

Published on Sep 26, 2014
Mark Biltz is one of the Great Teachers of the Lord. Explaining the hidden messages found through out the Bible and the understanding of The Feast of our Lord.

May this teaching bless each and everyone of you and draw you closer to the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Get personal with the Lord, time is VERY short.
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Mark Biltz : The Feast of Trumpets  Empty Re: Mark Biltz : The Feast of Trumpets

Post by Jarhead Wed Nov 12 2014, 06:40

Mark Biltz : The Feast of Trumpets  807062764
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

https://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mark Biltz : The Feast of Trumpets  Empty Mark Biltz: At the end (Miketz)

Post by Tryphosa Tue Feb 10 2015, 16:29

A recent teaching by Mark Biltz, he ties in Jesus healing the man with the withered hand with the Genesis story of Joseph and his brothers.

Published on Dec 20, 2014
Sermon only 12/20/14 for full videos go to. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSMh...
(AKJV) Exodus 23:16 And the feast of harvest, the first fruits of your labors, which you have sown in the field: and the feast of ingathering, which is in the end of the year, when you hast gathered in your labours out of the field.

(AKJV) Genesis 41:1,2 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favored cows and fat; and they fed in a meadow.

(AKJV) Leviticus 23:24 Speak to the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall you have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.

(AKJV) Genesis 41:9 Then spoke the chief butler to Pharaoh, saying, I do remember my faults this day:

(AKJV) Genesis 41:40,41 You shall be over my house, and according to your word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than you. And Pharaoh said to Joseph, See, I have set you over all the land of Egypt.

(AKJV) Genesis 41:14a Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon:

(AKJV) Isaiah 56:1 Thus said the LORD, Keep you judgment, and do justice: for my salvation (Yeshua) is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Mark Biltz : The Feast of Trumpets  Empty Biltz Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs

Post by Tryphosa Wed Apr 01 2015, 22:30

Pastor Mark Biltz Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs (June 9, 2014)
Back to the Blood Moons, this is an older video but he covers the basics, the information is in the first 18:35 of the video, then the speakers goes into other topics.  The video is dated June 9, 2014.
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Mark Biltz : The Feast of Trumpets  Empty Re: Mark Biltz : The Feast of Trumpets

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down