One World Religion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One World Religion?

Post by Tryphosa on Mon Mar 31 2014, 16:20

Interesting cast of characters-Anglican Tony Palmer, Pope Francis and Kenneth Copeland. Tony Palmer (with his Superman hair) expresses the Popes desire for Copeland's followers, can we unite?

Doug Batchelor Analyzes Pope's Recent Threat of 'Unity or Else"

Published on Feb 28, 2014
Pastor Doug Batchelor Analyzes the Pope's Threat to Protestants "Unity or Else." Is the 'Protest' really OVER...Anglican Tony Palmer, Kenneth Copeland, Pope Francis

(I found this facinating, however one does not have to listen to all 42 min to get the gist of what is going on.  Ends with Copeland praying in tongues with an Itailan accent)
Tryphosa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One World Religion?

Post by Tryphena on Mon Mar 31 2014, 17:35

Tryphena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphena on Tue Apr 01 2014, 20:16

That Tony Palmer is indeed smooth.

Good insight & good comments by Doug Batchelor. Thanks Tyo.
Tryphena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pope Francis Shows His True Colors

Post by Tryphosa on Tue May 13 2014, 13:12

Richard Bennett analyzes the popes first speech, from last year, but illuminating to say the least.

Published on Aug 19, 2013
Pope Francis's performances and writings give a picture of a man that is two-faced. Thus, Cardinal Bergoglio, once elected, chose the name Pope Francis in honor of St Francis of Assisi. St Francis was known to be a softhearted lover of nature. Accordingly, Pope Francis cleverly implied that he would be similarly unassuming, kind, and harmless. On the other hand, from his first speech and his subsequent presentations, he has shown himself as a totalitarian dictator. Thus, as the media and many ecumenical Evangelicals fawn over Pope Francis, it is necessary to biblically analyze his speeches and performances. The mind-boggling conclusions are documented in our video. We request that you forward its URL to your family and friends. Thank you.
Tryphosa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarhead on Tue May 13 2014, 13:48

Tryphosa wrote:Interesting cast of characters-Anglican Tony Palmer, Pope Francis and Kenneth Copeland. Tony Palmer (with his Superman hair) expresses the Popes desire for Copeland's followers, can we unite?

Doug Batchelor Analyzes Pope's Recent Threat of 'Unity or Else"

Published on Feb 28, 2014
Pastor Doug Batchelor Analyzes the Pope's Threat to Protestants "Unity or Else." Is the 'Protest' really OVER...Anglican Tony Palmer, Kenneth Copeland, Pope Francis

(I found this facinating, however one does not have to listen to all 42 min to get the gist of what is going on.  Ends with Copeland praying in tongues with an Itailan accent)

I wouldn't risk much more than the price of a cup of coffee on any of that bunch actually being saved.  What a shame.
Jarhead
Admin

View user profile http://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa on Wed May 14 2014, 09:29

Classic last day events.

From  J.C. Ryle.

"There never was a man or woman truly converted, from one end of the world to the other, who did not love the revealed will of God. Just as a child born into the world desires naturally the milk provided for its nourishment, so does a soul “born again” desire the sincere milk of the Word. (1 Peter 1:23; 2:2). This is a common mark of all the children of God — they “delight in the law of the Lord.” (Psalm 1:2).
Show me a person who despises Bible reading, or thinks little of Bible preaching, and I hold it to be a certain fact that he is not yet “born again.” He may be zealous about forms and ceremonies. He may be diligent in attending sacraments and daily services. But if these things are more precious to him than the Bible, I cannot think he is a converted man. Tell me what the Bible is to a man, and I will generally tell you what he is. This is the pulse to try — this is the barometer to look at — if we would know the state of the heart. I have no notion of the Spirit dwelling in a man and not giving clear evidence of His presence. And I believe it to be a signal evidence of the Spirit’s presence when the Word is really precious to a man’s soul."
Tryphosa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphena on Thu May 22 2014, 08:50

Tryphosa wrote:Classic last day events.

From  J.C. Ryle.

"There never was a man or woman truly converted, from one end of the world to the other, who did not love the revealed will of God. Just as a child born into the world desires naturally the milk provided for its nourishment, so does a soul “born again” desire the sincere milk of the Word. (1 Peter 1:23; 2:2). This is a common mark of all the children of God — they “delight in the law of the Lord.” (Psalm 1:2).
Show me a person who despises Bible reading, or thinks little of Bible preaching, and I hold it to be a certain fact that he is not yet “born again.” He may be zealous about forms and ceremonies. He may be diligent in attending sacraments and daily services. But if these things are more precious to him than the Bible, I cannot think he is a converted man. Tell me what the Bible is to a man, and I will generally tell you what he is. This is the pulse to try — this is the barometer to look at — if we would know the state of the heart. I have no notion of the Spirit dwelling in a man and not giving clear evidence of His presence. And I believe it to be a signal evidence of the Spirit’s presence when the Word is really precious to a man’s soul."

Tyo ~ could you post a link for that?
Tryphena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarhead on Thu May 22 2014, 17:18

I agree with Pastor Ryle ~ a great from the 19th century.
Jarhead
Admin

View user profile http://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum