Narrow Road Depot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture-Fruchtenbaum

4 posters

Go down

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture-Fruchtenbaum Empty The Pre-Tribulation Rapture-Fruchtenbaum

Post by Tryphosa Tue Oct 15 2013, 19:31

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture - Arnold Fruchtenbaum

(no Farag this week so Fruchtenbaum is filling in ;)
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture-Fruchtenbaum Empty Re: The Pre-Tribulation Rapture-Fruchtenbaum

Post by Jarhead Wed Oct 16 2013, 04:11

Ouuu!  I've done AF's written materials but never a video ~ thanks for sharing, Tyo!  The Pre-Tribulation Rapture-Fruchtenbaum 3250957142
Jarhead
Jarhead
Admin

https://narrowroaddepot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture-Fruchtenbaum Empty The Rapture of the Church

Post by Tryphosa Wed Mar 18 2015, 17:47

A new pre-trib teaching by Dr. Arnold Fruchtenbaum.

JD Farag ... Published on Mar 13, 2015 Guest speaker Dr. Arnold Fruchtenbaum gives a definition of the church, discusses the rapture event, and the timing of this event. He also fields questions from the audience. Dr. Fruchtenbaum's resources can be found at http://ariel.org/ariel-fruchtenbaum.htm. The notes for these sermons can be found athttp://calvarychapelkaneohe.com/index....

Admin Note: 
For clarification, Rabbi Fruchtenbaum's message is not "new" ~ he is solidly pre-mil and pre-trib.  This discussion is a thorough, foundational message (backed by scripture) on the topic of the Rapture.  jh  Thanks for posting, Tyo ~ it's been many a moon since I've seen a current message from him!  The Pre-Tribulation Rapture-Fruchtenbaum 3823500576

Last edited by Jarhead on Thu Mar 19 2015, 12:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification of topic.)
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture-Fruchtenbaum Empty Re: The Pre-Tribulation Rapture-Fruchtenbaum

Post by Tryphena Thu Mar 19 2015, 07:47

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture-Fruchtenbaum 807062764
Tryphena
Tryphena

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Thu Mar 19 2015, 11:02

Check out about 49:30 - to about 52:00  The Pre-Tribulation Rapture-Fruchtenbaum 1078039957
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Matson Thu Mar 19 2015, 14:44

I enjoyed the above section by Arnold where he mentions Revelation 3:10. I just was going back and forth with a post-tribber via email and he seems to have bowed out when I made the similar point. For him, Rev 3:10 was a promise of prevailing and he did the same with Luke 21:36. So I said then the innumerable souls beheaded for the faith were not worthy? Losing one's head for their faith should be very commendable.
Daniel Matson
Daniel Matson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Sat Mar 21 2015, 09:29

Daniel Matson wrote:I enjoyed the above section by Arnold where he mentions Revelation 3:10. I just was going back and forth with a post-tribber via email and he seems to have bowed out when I made the similar point. For him, Rev 3:10 was a promise of prevailing and he did the same with Luke 21:36. So I said then the innumerable souls beheaded for the faith were not worthy? Losing one's head for their faith should be very commendable.

Thanks for the Scripture, a great point and words by Jesus.

Watch therefore and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.
Luke 21:36
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryphosa Sun Mar 22 2015, 20:40

Sometimes I think some must believe it is too good to be true.

“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me? Jeremiah 32:27
Tryphosa
Tryphosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down